Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UCPA 17/18 Bookings now open

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not sure if anyone already posted this or not, winter bookings for the UCPA went up at http://www.action-outdoors.co.uk today.
£40 discount with earlybird code.

Got myself booked in for Xmas week at Tignes, somewhat optimistically picked the off-piste guiding Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We're booked for Val d'Isere in Jan.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I have booked for Les Arcs on Jan 6th
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'm heading out to Chamonix next month for my first UCPA visit - looking forward to it. Not quite sure what to expect.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I've booked Val Thorens for Christmas week. First time with UCPA and first time skiing in a long time.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Booked two weeks in Val D'Isere for Christmas and New Year. Being optimistic also with an off-piste week for xmas week Very Happy
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@Doradelite nice, might even bump into each other xmas week snowHead

@thegoodielife, I spent xmas week at Val T a few years ago was really good, the centre was only a year old when I was there so can't be more than 5 years old now, it's ski in/out but the centre is a bit below the town so is a small hike if you want to go out at night, I stayed at the centre most nights as the bar there is perfectly good Very Happy

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 9-08-17 7:28; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Daishan, could well do! I'm always up for a beer anyway Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@Doradelite, looks like it's only 2 or 3 lifts between the resorts so should be able to meet up on one of the free days Very Happy
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
New snowhead here! Booked UCPA Les Arcs 6th Jan full time instruction. Anyone had experience with this centre before?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy