Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Half Price Lift Passes with Neilson

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just booked a hol with Neilson to La Plagne next Jan, as we were completing booking adding lift passes to the purchase it gives us half price lift passes, I had absolutely no idea about the offer prior to the booking, so we'd have paid the full price of £265 each, instead we've paid £132.50, I believe today (31st Jul) is the last day for the offer!

Doesn't seem to be very well advertised & it's only if you've booked a "Mountain Collection", which, totally by chance, we had. The Mountain collection chalets aren't expensive & give you guiding & coaching as well, for 3 of us the hol came out at around £850ea, instead of about £980 (anything less than a grand for a weeks skiing,transport & chalet style accommodation with free wine can't be bad! Very Happy )
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We got a similar deal for end of Jan in Les Deux Alpes for £700 each. I'm interested to know what the guiding and coaching is like as we have it as well.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We have been on two Neilson ski trips. The guiding was great on both occasions. I would say (and they didn't originally make this clear when we booked it) is that you need to be a fairly confident skier already, as they can be quite fast paced.

We very nearly booked again because of this offer they were running but have decided to go with Ice & Fire this season in La Plange. Can't wait.
Crystal Ski were running a very similar offer with half price rental of equipment.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
January (particularly early January) is by far the quietest time of the season, and it's common for a lot of the tour operators to have various lift pass deals going on for then, and also other deals on ski/board hire. So it's well worth shopping around, those discounts can make an otherwise higher headline holiday price into something more of a bargain.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
If I remember correctly, the Neilson offer applied to the whole season.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If booking with Neilson, then you really should join the Royal Yachting Association first... Very Happy
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Most of the big TOs do a similar offer at various times of the season. Sometimes it's 2 for 1 equipment, sometimes it's cheap lift passes etc. It's how 3 of us once managed to do a trip to Belle Plagne for £1365, covering flights, transfer, accommodation, lift pass and equipment.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy