Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

De Vere Cameron House - timeshare weekend deal

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Been offered a weekend B&B, flights and car hire for £300 for two. Only catch is you have to go to the timeshare presentation. Anyone been on one of these weekends and got any views on how good value it is and how long the sales pitch takes?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Wouldnt touch it with a bargepole!

Went to a similar thing before but you had to stay until the end (all day - 6hrs) to have a chance of getting the hol promised and even then it seemed unlikely to actually happen....
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Steve Sparks, You have to decide if a weekend spent being 'sold to' is something you'd enjoy. If so go for it, but if the thought of being forced to sit through at least one, if not two days of presentations on the value of their 'vacation package' fills you with dread - Stay away!

BTW I have a timeshare in Spain, which so far has been very enjoyable - got nothing against timeshare as a concept, just don't enjoy long sales presentations Very Happy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks guys, I wondered if this being "De Vere" hotels proprieters of our own dear Grand here in Brighton and it being a scottish lodge might make it any different from your regular timeshare sales pitch.

Roger C, the pitch takes place up there after they've flown you up and you've had a night there. I don't suppose they can lock you in can they?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Only one way to find out Very Happy

(you could always fake an asthma attack and make a sharp exit!).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Steve Sparks,

The In laws have there timeshare at Cameron house and we all go there every year, it is a fanatsic place (considering you cann't ski there!). It is meant to be about the best timeshare place in europe, and normally when we are there, there are a bunch of celebs there. As my claim to fame was sat in the steam room and and in walked ulrika johnson, which perked me up a little wink , also most of the rangers and celtic teams use it frequently.

But due to it being the in-laws place I have never had to go through the hard sell, but the feeling of the place is a lot more relaxed than those in the med etc.

Hope you enjoy if you end up going and the presenattion doesn't last too long.

Is the B&B in the House or in the lodges?
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy