Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Heliskiing

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
@jedster, @Arno,

2nd best ski day ever needs to celebrated properly , sadly no film of the best .

It’s actually really cheered me watching it again cause I know I’m gonna do it again .
On a serious note everyone talks about Canada but the skiing in Valgrisanche and behind Ste Foy is 2nd to none
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@jedster, no March 19
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Arno wrote:
jedster wrote:
and that was just the Sassicaia

reassuringly expensive way to quench your thirst after a hard day skiing Cool

I think that's probably the way with heliskiing - it's so bloody expensive that a bottle of Sassicaia is a rounding error.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
A week heli skiing for me works out about the same price as a ski trip to Europe, mainly because I can do it from home with a bit of a drive each day.

It’s not cheap but it’s a decent substitute while travel is off the agenda.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hang11 wrote:
A week heli skiing for me works out about the same price as a ski trip to Europe, mainly because I can do it from home with a bit of a drive each day.

It’s not cheap but it’s a decent substitute while travel is off the agenda.

that's just rubbing it in Very Happy
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Haha not really that great - means I have an 8 month long summer. The overseas trip is a nice way to break up the long hot months.

It’s definitely cheaper here than Alaska though. I think it works out about 100 pounds a run here, minimum of 5, usually do 7. Vertical just depends on the snow line. Plenty of good terrain options, and nice to pick the days at short notice to get the good conditions
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy