Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Bargain thread!

Poster: A snowHead
The Amazon returns process isn't always wonderful. We ordered a dehumidifier from amazon warehouse and a vegetable steamer turned up. We then struggled with the return because Amazon thought we had this large object to return when in fact we had a relatively small box which could have been returned via the post office!

I have however bought a mobile phone described as used-good and it turned up complete in the original sealed box. The only issue was that it was a middle East version and didn't support calling over wi-fi. It did have a great prayer app though Very Happy .
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There was recently an amazon warehouse clearance event with 30% off
I bought a few things knowing I could flip them for easy profit.
Phillips Hue sync box I picked up for £95 & resold for £150 Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Spotted these yesterday at Ellis Brigham Covent Garden - Kastle FX96HP in 188cm - £375 - could be a good deal for someone - the marking is pretty negligible.

snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Someone has posted on Skibay UK ( The facebook group) :

Lange XT 120 Free boots in size 25.5 - they look to be in near immaculate condition and the person is asking for £150 for them - not a bad deal for someone looking to start touring!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
barracuda wrote:
Spotted these yesterday at Ellis Brigham Covent Garden - Kastle FX96HP in 188cm - £375 - could be a good deal for someone - the marking is pretty negligible.

but that's the feint marking, what about the real one?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Sportpursuit has ABS airbags and different zip on packs for 40-50% off at the moment. You should be able to scroll through the offering without logging in.

https://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/abs-nov21?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=w-sp.e-ds.d-20211112.ts-T.st-UK_EU.a-15_Friday.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Arc'teryx have a further 20% off in their online outlet store for black Friday.

Use the promo code "SALE20"

Just got myself a Rush jacket!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Quote:

Great, I had one too mid 70’s……..2112 on the back
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I have a random selection of lightly used or unused lenses which I no longer required.
There may be very light marks from storage, but all fully usable.

Mostly low-light.
Goggles these lenses fit :

Oakley Crowbar- SOLD
Smith I/O low light
Smith I/OX low light
Anon wm1 - women's version of the magnetic lens goggle low light
Anon m3 Black
Anon mig low light

£15 + post ? Per lens
Happy to get more pics if required.

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Wed 24-11-21 0:56; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Markymark29 wrote:
Quote:

Great, I had one too mid 70’s……..2112 on the back

I had to Google that reference..... Puzzled
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Markymark29, Toofy Grin
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Oakley Flightdecks XM - £50

https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/2200115
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Alps2Alps Transfers have a 10% off Black Friday code until 29/11/2021 BLACK10 - they seem to come in much cheaper than others too - just booked a private return GVA to Val D'Isere (midweek both ends so cheaper) for £358 which I think is pretty good (cheaper than hire car at the moment!)
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
https://www.glideslide.co.uk/ski-equipment/skis/differences-da82-karbon-mens-all-mountain-skis-with-k12ctipro-binding__16495

I was in Glide & Slide on Friday and they had the above at about 170 for £200 nearly new, which is a fair chunk off the original retail price.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Osprey gear on Sportpursuit, 40% off sometimes better.
ski holidays
Oakley goggles 50% off at sports pursuit…

https://www.sportpursuit.com/sales/oakley-goggles-jun22?order=special_price&dir=desc
ski holidays
I have just ordered my next medium width touring ski at true bargain price. Been hankering after some Hagan Boost 94 for 12 months. Rated best in Montagnes magazine 2021 (I think) and very highly rated in Skirando magazine test 2021/22

It was replaced in their 2023 range so Hagan are selling off last year's stock

https://www.hagan-ski.com/en/outlet/skis/868/boost-94?number=BO94-21-176

Only available for delivery in Europe

199€ plus 25€ post. Less 20€ for receiving the newsletter = 205€ delivered. A touch over £185

Plenty of 170cm and 176cm left and 2 × 182cm
snow conditions
Oakley flight deck goggles at sports pursuit (plus other models). £89.99…

https://www.sportpursuit.com/catalog/product/view/id/2549099
snow report
Aliexpress Copozz googles. Magnetic lenses - 2 lenses, hard box, soft sleeve. Different frame and lens colours with slightly different VLT. 2 versions around £30 or £45 inc UK shipping. Delivery around 2 weeks from China. Same as Summit UK £120ish and Aphex FR €120ish, plus other names.
I've been using them for 5 seasons or so.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32832681662.html?
snow conditions
Very location specific but for anyone in the W Midlands the old House of Fraser in Birmingham is now an outlet for various other shops in the group. On the 2nd floor there is a load of ski stuff....Helmets (around £35), goggles (£10-20), under layers and even plenty of decent quality boots (mainly 70-100 flex) for around 100 quid. I saw Rossignol and Atomic for starters and a fair bit for kids. The top floor has a fair few coats.....I bought ladies Rossignol and Salomon ski jackets for 20 and 30 quid and saw a few CMP and Volkl mens jackets for the same price. The bottom floor is a Trek cycle outlet and has plenty of reasonably priced lower end stuff. Big store so you need to have a good look round but maybe worth it if you aren't too far away.
ski holidays
Probably even more location specific, but we just picked up a pair of Scott Celeste touring boots for the missus from Intersport Okay in Innsbruck. 70% off the list price, so the princely sum of €135! snowHead
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy