Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St. Anton: 4G & conditions right now?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Long story short: Last minute deal for this Saturday is very attractive. Kind of owe my son a trip as our Saalbach trip was destroyed for him due to sinusitis. (Able to ski for 1.5 days out of 6)

I would have to decide, apply for holiday, agree with my son's school and book the trip within the next 24 hours.

1. Are the conditions right now worth it? Webcams seem to say yes.
2. How good is the 4G coverage there? To convince my boss, I may have to agree to attend a few skype meetings and I wouldn't want to rely on some dodgy wifi connection.

Cheers.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ah, to heck with it... We're going anyway, snow or no snow.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Smile good decision
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Very Happy
Yup... Took me all of 14 hours from receiving the email with the deal until buying the tickets. This included sleeping one night, calling the school, calling the boss and - finally - buying the tickets. Last minute has never been so ... last minute for me. Ticket purchase and departure are less than 72 hours apart.

29 hours and 20 minutes until departure now.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snow maybe heavy uptop and rain in town Saturday. High winds also . Sunday should get better next week milder
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
snow low down in St Anton is pretty rubbish, as is the snow from Oberlech and down over on the Lech side. Everywhere else on piste was in great condition. Off piste did not look particularly nice/safe.
Enjoy
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@SkiingDad, 4G cover looks good. Click the 4G button and zoom in on St.Anton. You should be able to hold your video conferences at the top of the Valuga by the looks of things.
https://www.drei.at/portal/de/bottomnavi/kontakt-und-hilfe/netzabdeckung/
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks all!

8 hours to departure...
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy