Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free kids lift passes at Easter??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all, trying to plan an Easter ski trip (8-15th April) with a couple of other families and too many kids. I have seen that the PDS are offering free lift passes for kids when you buy an adult pass which has a big impact on costs. Anyone know if any other resorts are offering similar?

Just not convinced the snow will be decent enough in either Chatel or Morzine/Avoriaz that late.

Thanks!!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How old are the kids?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Sorry, should have said - mine are 7, 6 and 4 (so the youngest is free everywhere I think). And another couple of 5/6 year olds
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We are going to Trysil for those dates and under 7s ski free if wearing a helmet.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ski amade in Austria
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Yep, Ski Amade, free from this week for every kid when an adult buys a week pass. At other times in the season - the third child in a family is free, and under 6 are always free anyway. Bargain. Happy skiing! Ange
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
ster wrote:
We are going to Trysil for those dates and under 7s ski free if wearing a helmet.

Same for Åre (and maybe any skistar resort).
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Saalbach-Hinterglemm Ski Circus offer one free children's pass for every adult pass purchased from 18th March. Age is up to 16. Children born in 2011 and later, so aged 6 and under, always ski for free.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Can't guarantee they are this year but in the past Serre Che, Skiwelt and Valloire/Valmeinier have offer free kids passes.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Fast_ted, we used the free PDS lift pass offer for the same week last year staying in Avoriaz. Conditions were good for us, possibly helped by the lack of sun all week!
Several places will children of your ages a free lift pass for each adult pass all season, the ones I know of are Monterosa (under Cool, Obergurgl (under Cool and Pitztal (under 10), I'm sure there are will be others.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@Fast_ted. We are planning a three day trip to Pra Loup for the first w/e of April and I know they offer free ski passes to under 11's after 1st April when purchased with an adult pass.
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Grandvalira in Andorra are now promoting "kids free" with accommodation and adult ski pass. Adverts all over my PC, but go to their page and it's not easy to find the details!
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Fast_ted, you do realise that Easter is actually April 16th
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Themasterpiece wrote:
ster wrote:

Same for Åre (and maybe any skistar resort).

Broadly the same, its free for 7 and under at Vemdalen. St Johann has a child price in addition to a junior price so need to check each resort for its own quirks.
snow conditions
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Obergurgl and Cervinia do free passes for kids under a certain age if you're buying adult passes.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy