Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Feb Half Term Bargain Flights

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Excellent, well pleased. Booked flights for half term next year for the bargain price of £173.

St Anton here we come.

Unbeatable prices really....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Who with?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
doh,
Ryanair. Manc to Nuremberg.

cheers
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I think Ryanair went on sale earlier today.

The EasyJet website states the end of March for flights up to I think 5 Feb so the next release wont cover half term.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@TheGeneralist, was that for 4 people inc bags Shock
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:
@TheGeneralist, was that for 4 people inc bags

Alas not, no bags included. I think with bags it will be about £330 or £350. They're doing some offer for half price kids bags, but unfortunately only the 15kg ones. Not sure we can get all our stuff into 45kg allowance. Especially as that'll include about 5kg of ski bindings that we've taken off the skis so we can get all 8 of them in one bag!

But it should still be reasonable.

This year we paid £477 I think for flights. The whole holiday was around £560 per person, including flights, petrol, apartment, food, beer, ski passes, sledging and some new skis for wean1. Couldn't afford lessons, so skied with the kids all week, which was rather fun.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy