Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Resort Decisions...3rd April 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am in a bit of turmoil deciding which resort to head to for a week from 3rd April onwards...

Me and a mate have just booked cheap flights to Geneva from Bournemouth (£55 return each!) on Monday 3rd April. Now the problem is that is Easter holidays for UK and France Zone C (Paris etc) and I am guessing those resorts will be rammed, I usually head to one of the Tarentaise resorts in the quieter month of March, but the guy I am going with is a Teacher, so stuck with the crowds.

Do I suck it up and head to Val Thorens / Tignes / La Plagne etc or risk a lower French resort that might be quieter? Or, I was even looking at Sauze D'oulx as it isn't too bad a drive from Geneva (we will hire a car) and the Italians aren't on holiday.

Decisions, decisions...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
What about into Switzerland? Thinking Zermatt, I seem to remember you can get the train from Geneva as well.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's normally not busy at all in France at Easter.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I'd go to Maurienne valley and Val Cenis, not quite as far as Sauze but had good snow all this season and easier to travel than Tarentaise when it's busy.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
My experience in VT and Tignes is that you don't get the crowds in April. There are plenty of deals going for accommodation in the Tarentaise resorts for that week. I would be inclined to stay with the high snow sure resorts where you will have plenty of open piste.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy