Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Isola resort le lac des neiges campsite?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone skied from this campsite ?
We plan to drive here with our motorhome and camp at this site. Hopefully i can arrange transport to get on the slopes. The resort has a good review plus the twin site Auron.
We chose this as its near Nice and nice campsite for non skiing husband. On our way back From Sicily via Genoa.
Does anyone know it?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Or maybe suggest a better resort near Nice? I like small ones x
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Or maybe suggest a better resort near Nice? I like small ones x
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Any ideas on this region at all?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@poppyb, looks like the campsite is within easy reach of Isola village. There is a daily bus from Nice to Isola 2000 that stops at Isola - number 750 http://www.lignesdazur.com/ftp/document/horaires-bus-neige.pdf
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Great thanks
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Please do not bother with this campsite.
They hadn't got the courtesy to answer my email request from their website or the phone and once disconnected me when the line had been busy two minutes earlier. Maybe they were on holiday but bloomin tell people then!!
In the end we headed to Limone Piemonte where we found a great campsite for the motorhome and i had a fab two days skiing in perfect conditions in Limone Piemonte. A lovely resort spread over three peaks and easily accessible from Turin and Nice airports.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Campsite called Camping Luis Matlas
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@poppyb, Its good to hear all worked out well for you Smile
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks. We're hoping to try St Martin de Belleville next 😀
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy