Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Megeve Apres?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is there much? I am off there tomorrow for the weekend with my work and was looking for a few decent après bars. Ideally one or two up the mountain for a few beers and then a ski back in the gloom, then a few in town. We have dinner booked both evenings so just some recommendations on some decent drinking holes for a few hours beforehand. Lots of them appear quite high end, so hoping for a few 'normal' beers (any chance of something other than lager?) before the more sophisticated evening with the bosses. I see they have a Folie and I said I'd take some people there to experience it, but not sure they'll be able to get back. Looks a fair schlep from town, is it skiable for blue/red skiers? We are by the Chamois lift so assume we'd end up by the Mont D'arbois area of town, but as long as we can bar crawl back to the hotel that's fine. Any advice appreciated. I need a lot of alcohol to survive this weekend....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
There is a very easy green all the way from follie to megeve
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy