Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

looking for Autumn Hintertux skiing camp

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just thinking to join a pre season training camp at Hintertux of Austria. Around the first 2 weeks of Oct.

Racing, or performance skiing, skier, adult (40+).

Any one has some experinces or suggestions ? Thx a lot !!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dunno about Hintertux, but I heard good things about the Andre Arnold racing camp over in Sölden...

http://www.racingcamp.at/en/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Bit later than when you're planning https://gravity.academy/product/hintertux/
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
QRZBuddha wrote:
Dunno about Hintertux, but I heard good things about the Andre Arnold racing camp over in Sölden...

http://www.racingcamp.at/en/

I've done that one. It depends what you are after because he does like to deconstruct your technique and that means you'll be snowploughing A LOT. I found it frustrating not being let loose more in the gates but it was probably better for me in the long run.

For Hintertux you can look at Benni Raich or Hugo Nindl courses.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
many many thx, will research them.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Does it have to be Austria? If you want the best, I would recommend Ski Zenit who run camps in Sass Fee. Very high standard though....
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thx a lot for all suggestions !!!

Back from Austrian Racing Camp at Hintertux (Hugo Nindl), really cool, improve a lot !
First week, 30+ kids, plus 4 adults.
Second week, 30+ kids, plus 9 adults.
Even though we are more like a recreational skier but not a real racer.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@zikomo
Oh, focus on Austria, maybe a little cheap. But it's my mistake.
I just check about Ski Zenit, really high performance movies on the website, and, even cheap than Austria.
Thinking this is first time run into racing gates, we are truly basic.
But, will keep attention on Zenit, send a message to ask, maybe next year. Thx a lot for your info.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Ask for Stefano at ski Zenit.. They are okay but fairly wide range of abilities.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy