Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

St Anton guide / piste links?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hiya,

Im off to St Anton in a few days and have never been before. Can anyone guide me around? piste to lifts /routes and links.. or is it so obvious i cannot go wrong? I would like to get over to the Lech side so I think this is Flexenbahn lift, how do I get there ??

cheers Jason.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@kenloen, Galzigbahn/ Tanzbodenbahn or Osthangbahn/ Arlenmahderbahn or Schindlerbahn, ski down to Rauz and Flexenbahn goes up to your right. Enjoy.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I just got back from my first trip there. You'll love it. Sign posting is pretty good, although the piste map around Galzig is a little confusing!

Quickest/easiest way to Lech I found was up the Galzigbahn, blue 53 to cut across to the Tanzbodenbahn, the little black 58 then blue 76, the Arlenmahderbahn then the loooong 100 (trying your best to avoid the crowds) to catch the Flexenbahn. It's a nice warm up before hitting the White Ring Happy Alternatively I think you can get Galzig then Vallugabahn and get the red that connects to 100 but didn't try this.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Excellent thank you. Is getting back just the same in reverse..
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Much easier - take the 6 man chair next to the Flexenbahn (before you do, I'd recommend the lovely 102 route which barely gets used) and then the blue 78->56->55->50 (Happy Valley run, which will be very busy at the end of the day).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy