Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Half Term flights BRS - GVA now sub £300 for family of 4

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just had skyscanner alert that flights has decreased, so checked (wish I didn't now) rolling eyes
You can now get flights for less than £300 for family of 4 !!

Is this normal 2 weeks before? Thinking for next year, or too risky because they do normally sell all seats ?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That's the dilemma Crying or Very sad

Flying Edinburgh to Salzburg on 18th Feb for half term - for the 4 of us was £758, so I was quite happy with that. Would have preferred Leeds Bradford, but at the time the prices were crazy. Can now fly from Leeds Bradford for £638. Guarantee if I leave it late next year, it'll either be sold out or £1500!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
dunno booked mine from BRS to Geneva Sunday 19 Feb till Thursday 24 Feb (my half term) way before christmas and it was £82 return. Maybe poor winter has reduced demand keeping prices low. Although its looking better now. Maybe if the season had started better then the prices would be through the roof.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I just had an alert that flights to Munich have gone up £70 for a family of 4. Obviously people are deserting France wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
^^^

Could well be, keeping options open for next year.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Flandiddly wrote:
dunno booked mine from BRS to Geneva Sunday 19 Feb till Thursday 24 Feb (my half term) way before christmas and it was £82 return. Maybe poor winter has reduced demand keeping prices low. Although its looking better now. Maybe if the season had started better then the prices would be through the roof.

Your half term seems to be the week after everyone else's hence the cheap prices. Lucky you! Very Happy

Just checked Luton _ Geneva out of interest and flights were either sold out or same high process they've always been so I wouldn't risk leaving it late personally.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@DaiSki, we need to move to where you live (to change the kids half term to same as yours) as it would still come out to £1200 for us with what flights are left, flying out this weekend, not that we are going this half term Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I know when I priced these flights last year when they were first released they worked out to around £2200 at the time

would try and persuade the wife for us to take the kids out and take the fine next feb, but she is a teacher so stuffed all round!!!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wife also teacher so stuck there, I think half term next year is also split between the 2 weeks in different parts of UK.

Bristol's not that far away from the East side of UK Very Happy Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We just drive to wherever we can get the cheapest flights, taking into account fuel etc. Flew from Luton last year - 300 miles from Sunderland.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I know of a group of 12 who (finally) decided to go at Half Term.

They found a late deal in a Chalet....but the flights..OMG!

In the end it worked out a lot cheaper to charter a private jet! Came to about £300 each (OK, I know that is not cheap, 100% of snowHeads will beat that 100% of the time according to this place).
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy