Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

need opinions on HEAD C115 163cm

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Sort of new to skiing. Looking at purchasing a 2 year old package. I've done some internet searches but there isn't a lot of information on these skis. Are they junk? I'm 5'8 170 pounds and will be just a casual groomed trail rider with my wife and kids. Also a set of Lange G8 boots are included. I know HEAD has some higher end as well as lower end skis too. Not sure where these fall. Everything is unused. Any info on the original pricing and overall quality of the set would be greatly appreciated.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy