Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Austria twin centre, march with kids

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

We've finally decided on Austria for our holidays.
Self drive, Leaving 26th March for 2 weeks (skiing for 10 days). Looking at Ski Amade for 5/6 days and somewhere else for the other 4/5 days. Can anyone recommend anywhere for the 2nd half of the holiday please that's suitable for children and that has Easter ski pass offers for families.

X
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you base youself in the Amade resorts kids ski free with any 6 day or longer pass.

Car gives you flexibility to move around and the area is huge,
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@rm1982, I can't imagine anywhere better than Haus Suzanne at Radstadt run by a very friendly family of snowheads. Drop flangesax a PM to check availability.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@queen bodecia, ahhhh... fanks Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

@rm1982, How about splitting a holiday within Ski Amadé into 2 chunks? That way you can get one pass for the 2 weeks and the kids are free!

You could base yourself near the Gasteins for one and then around the Salzburger Sportwelt/Dachstein for the other.
There is also the Hoch Koenig area to consider for one chunk too.

Or, you could go up to Obertauern (this would require a different pass and I'm not sure what kids offers they have).
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@rm1982, I have taken my family to the Ski Amade at the back end of March a few times. The warmer temps, and longer days make it perfect for kids, and of course they ski for free from mid March onwards. The snow softens up later in the day, but I probably don't need to tell you that. I have stayed with the above Snowhead family many times ( in fact, I'm visiting again in Feb half term ) and recommend that if you have decided on this area, then you give them a shout to check availability. Because you'll have a car, the proximity of resorts within an easy drive mean that you can access everything from tiny, quiet hills ( Fageralm, Radstadt ) to much bigger areas ( Schladming, Flachau, Wagrain ) plus higher stuff if the conditions require ( Zauchensee ).
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Another vote for Haus Suzanne here. Lovely people, very comfy, great breakfast.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thirded Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
@Timberwolf, Did Liz write that? There are many words that I didn't know you knew! "Proximity" !! Well done! Give yourself a sticker wink Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@flangesax, It's all that late night scrabble. It must be sinking in Toofy Grin
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@flangesax, Toofy Grin
@musher, NehNeh
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy