Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Summer Special Parking Gatwick

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone used the Summer Special Parking at Gatwick.

We normally use Long stay North Parking which has been hassle free the past few years .But this year they had this Summer Special Parking offer which was £8-10 cheaper .
I didn't realise it was a different car park than the long stay north and different parking system.

Not sure whether upgrade to long stay north ??

How does it compare to the long stay
Did you have wait long for the Bus to and from the Airport?

thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The last time I used it you dropped your car off and then got on the bus to go to the terminal. The car is then moved to a car park. The bus was less frequent than then Long Stay one (but then time does seem to stop waiting for any car park bus, doesn't it ?), so yes would take a bit longer and a bit more hassle.Depends on that £8-10 I suppose...
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Used it last week - it works as@ski, says. It's same distance from North terminal as the long stay. I've used a few times- it's always been fine. They record the mileage when you drop off so you'll know if they've been to Cornwall and back in your absence.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
It was the bus waiting times i was more worried about than what they done with the car
thanks for the replies
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I usually get there around 7am and never waited more than 5 minutes. Coming back mid afternoon have waited up to 10 minutes- bus can be rammed but all seem to get on.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
wasley wrote:
Has anyone used the Summer Special Parking at Gatwick.

We normally use Long stay North Parking which has been hassle free the past few years .But this year they had this Summer Special Parking offer which was £8-10 cheaper .
I didn't realise it was a different car park than the long stay north and different parking system.

Not sure whether upgrade to long stay north ??

How does it compare to the long stay
Did you have wait long for the Bus to and from the Airport?

thanks

Have you compared the price to a meet and greet service? Apart from being infinitely more convenient I usually find they are cheaper too. (although having just looked, the summer special is ridiculously cheap)
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
If I have the family with me then I'd use the official meet and greet. It works very well and saves waiting at both ends, particularly if your flights are early morning or late evening. On my own I go for cheap and cheerful every time.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Used this once and was fine going out.
Returned to find the car park snowed in and the staff completely overwhelmed.
Woman returned after picking her car up and (kindly) returned the 5 sets of keys that she found on her passenger seat.
I guess in the summer you would be fine.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
jezza123 wrote:
Used this once and was fine going out.
Returned to find the car park snowed in and the staff completely overwhelmed.
Woman returned after picking her car up and (kindly) returned the 5 sets of keys that she found on her passenger seat.
I guess in the summer you would be fine.

Its actually for my ski trip in March ,so hopefully we wont get snowed in
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy