Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

M & S insurance any good?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Need to sort new insurance out and have looked at m&s they seem fairly good on price are they as good as most others, it's so confusing reading all the terms as i haven't got a clue what would be sufficient cover.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do a search on 'insurance', there's been lots of useful discussion on the subject recently.

I decided to 'upgrade' my cover (which is provided through a company staff policy) and sent my insurer the terms of the snowcard cover available. They agreed to match all the 'extras' at no extra premium - result! Thanks to all the contributors to the insurance threads Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We have M & S insurance...haven't had to call on it yet, £138.81 for 5 of us. Ours covers European travel only, (45 days on 1 trip), baggage cover and winter sports. It is covered by axa insurance which I think is reputable company.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Same topic,different company.Anyone ever tried the Post Office?Picked up their leaflet the other day.Annual family inc winter sports £95.00 with children under 18 free.Policy details look fairly average;the only winter exclusion is off piste with qualified guide only.Underwritten by Fortis,it looks a very straightforward policy.Maybe,as its being touted by such a well known outlet,its pretty secure?If nothing else,at least you can harass a real person,behind a counter,if anything goes wrong Evil or Very Mad
Thoughts anyone?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Funnily enough (After the last two posts) my mate researched the insurance thing last year (He's good at that sort of thing so I was happy to go with whatever he recommended) and based on standard of cover it came down to two: M&S and the Post Office!
I went with M&S for no particular reason and have just renewed for £107.00 inc winter sports & excess waiver.
Interestingly they have tightened down on the medical stuff this year (Any pre existing conditions etc) which they all seem to have done.

Of course, the proof is in the claiming, which (touch wood) I haven't done yet.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy