Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salzburg airport to schladming

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have been looking on the OBB website for train tickets from Salzburg to Schladming .Price seems to be 99 euro plus 18 euro to reserve a seat.That seems a lot for an hour and a half journey one way.Is there any way to do it cheaper(train) . There are 6 of us travelling.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ticket from machine at Salzburg station. 18 euro one way to Schladming. Have never reserved a seat.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
What a numpty . That price was for 6 .
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The 99 plus 18 will be the cost for 6, not per ticket, if you put 6 in as people travelling. probably

DB bahn does it that way too.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Angus og, hold fire!
As you are looking at trains anyhow there is now a flix bus service to Schladming from the station.
It is almost direct too - just stops in Radstadt first and then on to Schladming. It takes about 1hr 25min and is very cheap. To radstadt is only €5 so it won't be much more than that (just looked €7).
www.flixbus.com
(next time stay with me to save €2 per person!! Toofy Grin Toofy Grin )
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy