Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

The Jump 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Eagerly awaiting the return of trash TV, I see Sir Wiggo has decided he no longer needs legs having recently retired

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38490980
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I see that says that skiing is a "Big passion" for him... who knows, may even crack a smile.
Quite a few sporting celebs taking to the hill this year. Kadeena Cox, Jade Jones, Louis Smith, Robbie Fowler and Gareth Thomas all in alongside Wiggles. IIRC, Kadeena Cox once was looking at a place on the GB Skeleton team before her MS kicked in.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wiggo is pretty good mates with Jason Robinson through Joining Jack Charity. Should be an interesting watch.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I wonder if any mystery packages will be delivered to Wiggo, just before filming Cool
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
2planks wrote:
I wonder if any mystery packages will be delivered to Wiggo, just before filming Cool

It will just be his sH password.... so that he can get the best technical advice Toofy Grin
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Any idea when this will be broadcast
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
All reports just say early 2017
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
They have delayed start of 'live show' due to crap snow conditions....
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I really like the idea of this show however, having watched last season, they couldn't have dumbed it down more if they tried. There was too much emphasis on z list celebrity and the former athletes that were involved were taken down to the lowest level.

Interesting that they have managed to get the above mentioned retired athletes as well as a current Taekwondo athlete Jade Jones however her governing body have concerns http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/38494638

I am surprised that she has been allowed by her governing body to take part as I understand that other professional sports including football, cricket and rugby have clauses in their contracts forbidding taking part in recreational winter sports or other sports considered to be high risk.

Tina Hobley's injuries were very serious http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-37274550

Given Channel 4 admitted that the incident was as a result of human error and combined with Beth Tweddle's vertebrae injury I am surprised they got re commissioned and any one to insure them.

I will watch the first episode in the hope that the format has improved over last years efforts, it would be great if it has.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Gilberts Fridge, I doubt you'll be impressed. The shows got to be compressed into a consumable format, and the majority of people watching won't be making technical notes on style or technique; they'll be watching for crashes.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
GB Taekwondo are probably not paying Jones a fortune so I can understand the urge for her and Smith ( who is probably all but retired anyway to cash in). Kadeena Cox has had her funding suspended while participating ( + until she proved herself fit to train afterwards) but she has said with MS she doesn't know how long she has to experience other things. Which is an attitude I heartily approve of.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I imagine the appearance fee offsets the pause in GB funding and then some for all of them.
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
@Dave of the Marmottes, Have just read about Kadeena Cox and understand her desire to do as much as she can whilst her health allows.

I do hope the show and its safety record improves this year because the idea is great and it has the potential to be a very good TV show.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy