Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Coomfy Boots for the Wife?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi

Just been looking to buy boots for the wife who has a real problem with room at the front of the boot. Despite having size 4 feet we ended up today looking at size 6.5. Decided not to buy as the retailer only stocked Salomon. Tried Irony 6 and Siam but didn't frrl confident to buy. Last year she ended up with 5 pairs during 1 week from the local Intersport.

Any suggestions?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
boyo, She needs to go to a really good bootfitter. Where are you going on hols? You could PM Alan Craggs to see if he knows anyone around your way. Has she tried Atomics wide fit? narrow at the ankle and wider in the forefoot - she may still need some serious adjustment anyway...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We're off to Kaprun - plenty of ski gear shops - all run by the same company barring 1 in the town I think!

Atomic's website is poor but the info in the EB catalogue is ok. would really like to support a local ski shop if I can but they just don't seem to have the rage of the experience.

Does anyone have any experience o Dalbello?

Boyo
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boyo, Ask 2 or 3 ski patrollers or ski teachers in Kaprun which is the best boot shop in town. You're bound to get a concensous and then go there - but don't have any preconceptions about make. Take the advice of the boot fitter - he/she'll be able to adjust the best nearest fit to give your wife comfort.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
see if tecnica fit her i'v ejust bought some because i was suffering from the same problem they seem to have a lot more room in the toe box and they so much easier to get on too.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy