Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grandvalira lift pass/lunch offer

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everybody.
One of my daughters and her boyfriend are going on there first winter holiday without the dreaded parents.
They are going to Pas de la casa on the 12th Feb.
We were discussing how much money they should take (spending money) and my daughter thought £100ish would be enough for the week!!!!
I said yeah that should be enough for lunch what about money for night time in the bars etc. They chose here because of the nightlife.
Any way I know that the area does a lift pass/lunch offer and that it is the basic sandwich and fries or a pizza or pasta with a soft drink.
I was thinking of paying for this upgrade, lift pass and equipment already sorted, and I have spoken to Crystal who they have booked with and although it is straight forward to do, obviously my daughters boyfriend would have to call to make the amendment. The booking is in his name.
What they were unable to help with is where they will be able to have said lunches. I know they will have a little choice but has anybody any experience and tell me where they can go to have their lunch using the vouchers and also which are the best ones.
Many thanks in advance
DJ
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
This link will give the answers you need

https://www.grandvalira.com/en/frequently-asked-questions

This is just a summary

4.1 Can the on-piste lunch service be purchased in advance on the website?

Yes, we have baguette menu and self-service offers on our website.

4.2 When I book a menu on the website, it asks that I select a specific sector, does that mean I can only eat in that sector of the ski resort?

No, the selected sector indicates where the lunch tickets will be collected. The menus available for online purchase (baguette menu and self-service menu) can be used in any of the Grandvalira sectors. You can find a list of the restaurants serving these menus on our website.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We get pasta and pizza with ours, well worth it if only another 5 bucks.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@CAPTA1N P, £30.00 extra for the 6 days
Kind regards
DJ
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
One of my colleagues went on a boys trip with the lift pass and lunch deal. He said the food was basic but it was good value.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Its still cheaper at £30, but we only paid an extra £5, so great value for us.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes the food offer is a really good deal. I was annoyed when I did a season there that there was no similar food deal for season pass holders. (Instead there was 10% off in all on-piste eateries, which was better than nothing I guess.)
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Having read the original post again re. crystal. You need to check how the lunch upgrade is provided. All the above info refers to locally bought lift passes + lunch or only lunch addition. I travelled with crystal several years ago and the lunch package was a packed lunch provided by the hotel. It constituted a ham sandwich, biscuit, fruit and a drink.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi, another thing to mention to your daughter is the cost of mobile phone service in Andorra, it is at least £1 a minute to make or receive calls and texts cost around 40p (free to receive) and data is off the charts expensive (if available) as it is not part of the EU. She may be able to pick up a French mobile phone provider in Pas by doing a manual search on her phone and that would be much cheaper, but you can't keep the signal across the whole area. There is a lot of free wifi at the mountain restaurants (and probably at the hotel/bars), so Skype could be used.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@pieman666, we also used Whatsapp to make and recieve phone calls snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy