Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Please help me!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Ok, I really need help to get to the BLAM '06 in Bourg St. Maurice... I am drawing complete blanks here. See the BLAM thread under snowEvents for more info, but basically I have to take into account TRAVEL, meals, skis boots n poles hire, accommodation which i know will be about £50, liftpass, all the basic expenses of a ski holiday really.
I have a budget of £100-£200 although £200 is a bit optimistic.
There's no way of doing it is there? Short of robbing a bank.
My mum's a damn hypocrite going around always saying 'if you want something bad enough you'll get it' then saying it's impossible to get on a skiing holiday. God she annoys the hell out of me, always bl00dy preaching stupid cr@p at me!
Please help me to get a week out of this crappy rat race I live in and be away from her, and get to Bourg St. Maurice for the BLAM.
Cheerz guys, hope it's not impossible.
Jules
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
crazy_skier_jules, Can you go by bus? That would be cheap I should think. Anyone driving over with a place? Can you get a job delivering leaflets/telephone directories or whatever in the meantime? I know there are regular buses from London to Europe, can't remember the name of the line but I think it's Eurolines ....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheerz easiski, will check it out
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
easiski, won't allow under 16s on without an adult and I'm JUST under 16 - it's my birthday in May - argh!!!!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
crazy_skier_jules I'll come over to your house and we'll rob a bank together as I am completely skint - we can use my car and I'll provide the tights!! wink
snow conditions
 brian
brian
crazy_skier_jules, at your age, my paper round paid for my skiing (he says suddenly feeling old Sad ). Of course that was Cairngorm in a minibus rather than BSM but the principle applies, no part-time jobs you could do ?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
brian, wish i could but i live in a small village with no newspaper, right out in the sticks.
sucks to be me sometimes!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
try washing cars......4 or 5 quid a time... all you need is 2 plastic buckets, shampoo, a sponge and a chammy

go for it, anything is wofth a try. i used to do it in town carparks where there was a handy water supply and it got to the stage where i would only agree to wash cleanish, smallish cars cos i was in such demand....always say no to the big old rusty muddy ones
good luck
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
crazy_skier_jules, is there no babysitting or dog-walking that you could do? That is how my eldest two enhance their pocket money.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy