Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski buses/public transport in Monte Rosa

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all

Out to Champoluc tomorrow, very pleased to see the webcams looking white!

One question to anyone who knows - how easy is it to get by public transport from the connected area of Champoluc-Gressoney la Trinite-Alagna to the other little areas covered by the ski pass - Antagnod, Brusson, Gressoney St-Jean? Is there a bus (free or chargeable) running between them? Might be up for a bit of travelling to see some new bits depending on how conditions are, I know they're only small but we like skiing new areas. Obv will depend on snow cover there and what opens on 23rd.

Thanks!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Didn't check if these were up to date but lines Blue and Green run between Champoluc and Antagnod.

But you need to check your geography. Gressonney is a different valley, commune and local organisation...so different buses. http://www.monterosa-ski.com/servizi/navette/?lang=en

Antagnod is sometimes good on a powder day as it's very safe and no one goes off piste. Otherwise, there's like one chairlift and two runs. Not worth the effort.

I didn't realise there was really any alpine in Brusson?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
under_a_new_name - thanks! Think we might have missed the boat re powder at Antagnod - and presumably no base below about 2000m? but it might still be worth an afternoon.

Yeah for Gressoney la Trinite to Gressoney St Jean I'm assuming we would use the lifts to ski over into that valley from Champoluc and then would have to get a local bus from Gressoney la Trinite. The main attraction (only attraction?) for Gressoney St Jean would be the Leonardo David race course (if there's snow on it!)

On the map there looks to be another very small area at Brusson (well, Estoul) but it is 12km along the valley from Champoluc- probably not worth the effort if there are no regular buses connecting them.

Another question which you probably know the answer to - is the itinerary from the top of Indrens avalanche controlled at all? I'm guessing not.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@belette, if you are there now I would really not bother. South facing a single narrow strip of man made snow.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy