Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Free overnight parking near Chalet Hotel Kaya in Les Menuires?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We are planning to rent a car and wanted to know if there is any free overnight parking near Chalet Hotel Kaya in Les Menuires? We will be staying 5 days and access to the car does not have to be frequent or easy, just free, legal and safe.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Whilst you might get lucky that a fellow snow head has been and knows, can't help thinking emailing the chalet owners will be a better way to find out. Apols if you have already and got no joy 😀
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
There are a few on street spaces 200 meter up the road. They are popular and in high demand if you get one do not move the car.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I mean down the road.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I thought they shared the underground parking with chalet du soleil?
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
t44tomo wrote:
Whilst you might get lucky that a fellow snow head has been and knows, can't help thinking emailing the chalet owners will be a better way to find out. Apols if you have already and got no joy 😀

Tried that already! The chalet suggested a car park for 20 euro per day. Thought the snowheads would know better Wink
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@GPS, there is a free car park in Les Menuires, I used it to park my car when I was staying in VT last year. Unfortunately I don't know what it was called or where it was exactly. Basically I just drove down the hill from VT, following the signs for LM, and parked in the first car park I came across. It was quite long and narrow, with a chairlift running above it. It was outdoor. You could try asking on the 3Vs thread to see if anyone with better local knowledge can help?
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=127307&highlight=les+menuires&start=80
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
There is free parking throughout Les Menuires with a few pay car parks some run by hotels.There are small parking areas on the way up to Reberty 2000 not too far away depending on when you arrive they may or may not be occupied. There are also a large number of free parking bays on the road just past the centre of Les Menuires on the way up to Reberty. You will find free parking it just may not be on your doorstep. Half term is more difficult. There is a free bus service every 20 minutes that runs to the Hotel Kaya so you will never have to walk far.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy