Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Inghams 2017/18 Preview Brochure

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've just received in today's post Inghams 2017/18 Preview Brochure! This seems remarkably early, I think in previous years they didn't issue their next season preview brochure until some time into the New Year. Most people (OK I know some of us sHs will be the exception wink ) won't have had their first ski trip of this season yet! Laughing

Still it's nice to see which resorts Inghams will be covering.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
crystal and sliverski are already taking bookings for next season...
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Total ski brochure landed on the mat alongside the Inghams preview - gets earlier every year!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The difficulty is that the TOs are unlikely to have confirmed their allocations with transport and accommodation providers this far ahead. We all know how it turns out with customers when a TO changes a price/hotel/flight time after they have made a booking.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Alastair Pink wrote:
I've just received in today's post Inghams 2017/18 Preview Brochure! This seems remarkably early, I think in previous years they didn't issue their next season preview brochure until some time into the New Year. Most people (OK I know some of us sHs will be the exception wink ) won't have had their first ski trip of this season yet! Laughing

Any new destinations?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Also received my Ski Total brochure this morning even though I've never booked with them and have no intention of ever doing so.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@LOTA, Total and Inghams are both HotelPlan brands so it makes sense they'd be on the same schedule. I wouldn't be surprised if Esprit stuff went out in the same post box run too.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Corky wrote:
Also received my Ski Total brochure this morning even though I've never booked with them and have no intention of ever doing so.

+1 Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
last season we booked ealry only to find the hotel had been sold to another TO in the January we booked... so we ended up being upgraded for free.

trying to get to Risoul for a week in 2018...seems only rocket ski do there and they've not issued any details yet
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@Alastair Pink, Their plan is to get the prices out there early while the £ is on the floor... wink rolling eyes
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Mike Pow wrote:
Alastair Pink wrote:

Any new destinations?

None marked as new.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ta
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Esprit brochure arrived. Only point of note is the New Year. You get 7 days from Tues 26th December to Tues 2 Jan. Then they offer 5 days from Tues 2nd Jan to Sun 7th Jan. This returns flights to the Esprit normal schedule of Sunday-Sunday hols.

7 days is around £1000-£1200. The 5 days is approx £500-600 (but in reality you only ski 4 days).

If you like their offerings, if 4 days skiing is enough, if you must have time during school hols, and lots of other ifs...... I do not think £500 is too bad for a catered chalet, flights and transfers.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy