Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Stubai glacier and Schlick 2000

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know if these are covered on same lift pass? Also my random number generator app (iSki) says Schlick is open - I thought it was due to open on 17 Dec? Puzzled [/i]
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Snowsartre, they opened (I guess a pretty limited opening though!) on Saturday, as did some others in the area like Axamer Lizum.

As to lift passes, it depends which pass you get! There are individual resort passes, the Stubai Super Pass (Stubai Glacier, Schlick, 11er Lifte/Neustift and Serlesbahnen), and also the Innsbruck Olympia Area Pass (I forget the name).

https://www.stubai.at/en/activities/skiing/super-ski-pass/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Resurrecting this thread as heading back to Neustift for New Year - if memory serves correctly the Stubai Super Pass no longer exists and the only way to ski Schlick and Stubai on same lift ticket is to buy the City Pass or some such which opens up lots of other local resorts I won't go to for more money than buying a few days at a time on the ground. Although with little snow forecast may just focus on the Gletscher...
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@Snowsartre, I believe you are correct about the city pass, though there’s no need to only go to the glacier – piste skiing is fine at all the local resorts as far as I know. Off piste generally needs more snow, but it’s been so cold this week that the cannons have been running during the day in some areas, so the pistes are fine, if a little hard. There may be more snow by new year anyway, but otherwise the lower resorts can be better options on overcast or windy days.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I’m also taking my son here on the 27th Dec for a few days. Worth buying lift passes in advance or wait til in resort?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@pidj24, I can't see any financial advantage of pre-purchase and queues at window move pretty quickly in my experience at both glacier and schlick
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you Eh oh!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy