Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

drills

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hey guys..... am dong my lvl 2 in tignes in a weeks time.... could any one give me some ideas for drills that they use for parallel turns other than the garlands.....

cheers

andy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
J-turns for developing edging with no rotation skills. (Head straight down the fall line for a few metres, then roll on to edges with no twisting of the skis. Both skis should be edged at the same time, and same angle).

Up n' over drill for developing early edge, early pressure. (Traverse and extend on to the little toe edge of the uphill ski, repeat this movement a couple of times. On the third extension move across to the big toe edge of that ski, completing the turn, probably on one leg).
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy