Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Grenoble to Les 2 Alpes trasfer early season

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My friend is struggling to get to find a transfer from Grenoble train station to L2A for 3 people on 4th december beyond regular taxis. These are quite pricey! does anyone have any other sugestions?
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Local bus from bus station right next door cheap as chips.

https://www.2alpesnet.com/buses
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the quick response @Claude B,

They arrive at 1800 on a sunday so I'm not sure there is a direct bus but we'll try and decipher the timetables...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
looks like there should be a bus to Bourg at least. This forum is great!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Chairlift.eu is based in Bourg
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Looked to me as if there is a connections at Bourg too. Timetable isn't very user friendly though.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Can anyone French decipher this? It's like cracking the enigma... http://www.transisere.fr/ftp/documents_CG38/FH%203020-3030-3040-3050-3070.pdf

looks like there might be a bus at 18:55 on a Sunday?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
maybe try some of the minibus transfer people. No idea of the comparison with taxis, but worth a try?

Secret Base Transfers?
Coolbus?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I think the 1855 bus is just during summer holidays(vacances ete)
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
@howiet, is right. There's also a trip planner accessible from the home page which comes up with nothing after 18h. Latest is one at 16.47 from Grenoble.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy