Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seasonaire car Insurance

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I know this has been asked before, but there seems to be little recent information on this (that I can find anyway!)

Will be working the season in France, taking our car for around five months. Current insurer is Admiral, and while they will cover it, it is an awful lot of faff - Apparently I am covered for 30 days, then if I phone them it can be extended for another 30 days for free, then I have to phone them to get covered for another 30 days for free. This takes me to the end of February. After that I have to phone them every week to get it extended, and pay £19.50 each time, and can do this for a maximum of 12 weeks. I really don't want this level of hassle so m looking elsewhere.

I have asked Stuart Collins for a quote, but does anyone have up to date info on anyone else who might cover us (I am over 50, but other drivers needed on the policy are younger).

Robin
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I got mine through Asda, underwriters are Covea. Previously used LV too.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@RobinS, Saga is the best I could find 365/365.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
LV. 180 days for an extra 19.99
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks for responses - LV slightly cheaper than Stuart Collins so far, but only gives 180 days abroad, as opposed to Stuart Collins 365. I'll have a look at Saga as well, but they may be a non starter as I want my daughter on the policy.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@RobinS, Saga will cover you if over 55 so I don't think at 50 you would qualify. However if they do cover you having younger drivers on the policy isn't a problem. I've been with them now for 10 years and have had my son & partner on the policy most of that time. Both are now in their 40's, and it actually reduces the cost! Bonus!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I think the LV 180 days is maximum trip length, not total time abroad but check the small print?
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You do know you're already covered third-party-only by all policies throughout EU? Theft of rhd cars on the continent is non-existant and few burst into flames. Just don't crash.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy