Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Snowboarding Forum Norty Corner

Poster: A snowHead
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA Masque, doesnt bear thinking about Shocked
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oooo Kitty you've started trouble already, I don't know I'll have to get you home and spank your botty for being such a troublemaker!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Masque, Laughing

dreamer, after that comment your name resembles me
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Masque wrote:
zippy, and kinda stupid for a boarder rolling eyes The sitting down thing is pretty generic for most boarders.

I tend to spend more time on my knees than my back bottom

hang on, that sounds a bit rude....let me qualify that by saying when I'm on the slopes....! Shocked
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Honda Kitty wrote:
Rachmonk,nooooo not that kind of 'lucky' they are for going faster on trackdays Very Happy

Yah mean brown pants?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Honda Kitty wrote:
RachmonkI have ar$e-less pants... for avoiding the dreaded VPL... and I do have some lucky pants....

I'm not surprized you get lucky in those pants .... White Chaps
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Honda Kitty wrote:

Oisin Osh Kelly, Masque, have started a pants discussion.... great...Smile "arsey pants".... is there another kind?

Grumpy pants.... see Masque
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
dreamer wrote:
Oooo Kitty you've started trouble already, I don't know I'll have to get you home and spank your botty for being such a troublemaker!

Surely this warrants a thread of it's own? Laughing Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Oisin Osh Kelly, juvenile oaf . . . you should treat your elders and betters with more respect and since Mr. Ktty may have some thoughts on the matter, the only thing you'll be spanking is a Honda Monkey.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Masque, Just coz your an old fart.. the only thing you'll be spanking is yourself ... coz your monkey don't work anymore Razz
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Oisin Osh Kelly, ahh . . . but will your's work as long? What with all the synthetic estrogen flooding the environment and food-stream Evil or Very Mad And don't forget what those little blue pills are for, I'm looking forward to the day I need to try them Little Angel
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Norbert666 wrote:
As it stands, this forum is a damn sight more pleasant to come to than certain others.

There is sensible discussion and honest responses to queries. People are polite and curtious. Unlike other snowboard websites/forums full are full of, what appear to be, ASBO kids with attitudes.

I'm all for keeping it as a sensible forum. Silly chit chat and slagging matches can be kept to internet chat sites where people have sexyboy69 usernames Wink

Just my humble opinion as a new member (driven here by the other awful other forums). Smile

Ha ha - I think I know where you're coming from there Smile . Each of the boarding forums that I visit seems to have their own demographic. This is definately the most sensible of them though. Each have got their own merits.

But anyhow where's this confession from Honda Kitty then? wink
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I don't think Mr Kitty would mind Very Happy
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
dreamer, Yeah but ... does he know?
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
dreamer, Never knew you cared honey Wink
Masque, He knows nor minds nothing.... Very Happy
Board4Life, I was going to confess something daft & you've all gone all Benny Hill nudge nudge wink wink.... and expect it to be something rude!!
Oisin Osh Kelly, you need a cold shower! lol
latest report
Quote:
Board4Life, I was going to confess something daft & you've all gone all Benny Hill nudge nudge wink wink.... and expect it to be something rude!!

Are there any other kind of confessions... well you know what I mean.... confessions that are worthwhile listening to... unless your some kind of mass murderer.. or sumfink?

So there was this one time (bandcamp) in saalbach.. there was me an these two dancing goats. One evening whilst partaking in a little apres ski session..we.. urm.. okay .. will keep that one to myself... my g/f sometimes frequents these boards Embarassed
latest report
OK well I'll start then.

its a bit tame, but I did have the nickname mudball for a while after an episode at les deux alpes, on the green "run" back to the resort, very narrow, small stream running down the centre on a sunny march day. no snow on eather side as it zig zagged down the hill, I caught the front of the board on the muddy bank which sucked me in and spat me out as a mud monster, the rest of the group had severe bladder control problems upon seeing me when we met up. Thankfully no-one had a camera! Confused
snow conditions
lo-ridah, LOL! Very Happy

Ok - here's mine.... errr.... few years ago I used to go touring (read illegal road racing) with a bunch of people all over Spain & France... 10 days of riding fast motorbikes in the day & late night drinking sessions.... at the end of each trip we had a mamoth last night sesh.... so, 30 of us in St Malo - in a hotel opposite the ferry.... we spend the night spoofing, etc etc.. bed at 5pm - up at 6 for the ferry!!
So, this hotel has an underground carpark with a very steep ramp...... I (very fuzzy headed) pack (loose sense of term) my luggage onto my bike & exit up steep ramp.... I hear something ping & clatter so I leave my bike at top and run down to see what's fallen off..... I trip up on my own feet & 'forget' to put my hands out to save my fall... hitting the deck with my nose & chin (crash helmet on but still very big bang)... I see stars but I clamber onto my bike & follow a mates tail light onto the waiting ferry over the road.... with bike on board I take my crash helmet off & my buddies crowd round me saying ooooooh wot u done?? I have blood pouring from my nose - they sort my bike out & send me upstairs where I lose half my sight & the doctor is called - she orders me off the ferry to casualty in case I have concussion - bear in mind I am in very loud 1 piece racing leathers & bike boots.... no time to unload my bike or find my luggage which someone is looking after for me...
So get to casualty - try to explain in school french that I have not had a bike crash but fallen over when walking.... they clearly think I am mad... they keep me in for 6hrs & then send me out.... so I end up back in St Malo walking round in my very loud & garish bike gear with no mates, Embarassed Embarassed no bike, no luggage or clothes!! no crash helmet so I can even look like I'm with a bike!! I just look like a complete tw@t! so... I go back to hotel as next ferry is 24hrs later... they present me with a £700 bar bill from the night before Embarassed I also have to board the ship the next day as a foot passenger where I am heckled with Evil Kenievel taunts Embarassed
latest report
Oh now that has cracked me up !!!!!!

I did spend the whole day at work once with my skirt unzipped. Everyone had noticed, but nobody had told me - no wonder they kept sending me down to customer conference rooms to sort out cabling!!!!!!
ski holidays
A few years back... my best mate decided to move back home to Worcester from London. A few months after he moved he invited me up for a weekend session with him and his mates. So Friday 5pm I jump on the train to Worcester. I eventually arrive about 9:30. The drinking had already begun... so rather than waste valuable time going back to my mates house to drop off me bags, he quickly brought me through some back roads to another mates house to leave my bag their until morning.
So the night begins... needless to say it all became very messy from there on in. The guy's n gals had been out since about 7 so they were all nicely flying an I’m catching up real quick. Laughing The pubs close and we head to the local cattle market. My Pal gets lucky with a young lady. He's off home for an early bath and a nice cup of horlicks.. I'm enjoying myself and would cramp his style so I stay. He tells his house mate (Paul) to look after me and to bring me back home at kicking out time. Night progresses and slowly the group thins.
Me and Paul in our stupor decide we'll show these light weights how to party (errr... note to self.. they weren't there to be shown Confused ) We decide 1:00am(ish) is a good time to start racing each other drinking bottle buddies. This didn't work out too well as we kept drawing , so we have another race and another... 10 mins and 5 bottles of beer each the result is still inconclusive. 'Hey I know... lets try it with tequila slammers' (greeaat idea Paul) and the sequence continues for a while longer.
Eventually we give in. Paul nips off to the Gents and leaves me sat at the bar. Through the corner of me eye, in my now very inebriated state I spy a not so young lady taking an interest in me. Even though I'm wearing all the beer goggles that specsavers can supply, I'm still like... 'oooh nooo.. stay away' Shocked But she approaches and proceeds to chat me up. I’m currently drooling on me own shoulder – I mean how could she resist? Thankfully Paul arrives back. Safety in numbers Very Happy She pays no attention to Paul. she continues to warble on at me. I make a dash for the toilets.
When I get back I can find neither Paul or the she beast!! I start wandering (stumbling) around the club looking for Paul. I can't find him anywhere... and now the clubs chucking out. I decide to go and wait outside the front door. Thinking he's probably decided to get himself some action, but he'll be out in a minute. 30 mins later. The lights are out in the club, the streets are empty and it dawns on me. I'm on me own. I've never been to Worcester before, I don't know where me mates house is, I don't have an address and I left my mobile in my bag that I left in some strangers house. The house of which, I no not where it is! Embarassed Embarassed oh and did I mention... 'I was very very very drunk at the time'
I wander looking for a hotel. Even if I found one would they have let me in, in my condition? The alcohol really starts to take effect and my thinking becomes muddled. I come up with a master plan. I'll get a taxi home to London Laughing Laughing I find a petrol station. I'm standing in the 24hr shop slurring badly at the assistant behind the counter 'yarr gan get moi a kebab to lahndan puleeze' Assistant is looking at me blankly. Next thing this guy behind asks me what the problem is. I explain whats happened and the kindly soul offers me his sofa for the night. Normally I would be suspicious of such charity but in my condition. I'm like, 'omg thank you'
Next morning he drives me to the train station and I try and backtrack my steps to the house where my bag and phone is. I can't find it!!! ok I think best thing I can do is get a train back to London. My house keys are in my bag with my tickets. but I can buy new tickets and get a locksmith to let me in when I get back to London. Oh no I left my wallet on the coffee table at the Samaritans house. Arrrggghhhhh I'm ready to start crying. I turn the corner to start punching the wall but suddenly see my mate He's been out looking for me. Thank you God!!
The story goes on a bit more from here. But this has already taken far too much space. But I got my wallet back. Turns out the good Samaritan lived about 6 doors down from me mates house on the same road Laughing Embarassed Laughing Embarassed
As for Paul... he was kidnapped Laughing When I left for the toilet the woman pounced on him.. dragged him out of the club and back to her house... what happened from there I cannot say here... but suffice to say he couldn’t sit properly for a day or two Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
latest report
Scary Stuff, let that be a lesson to us all!
snow report
That is very scarey stuff. Shocked
snow report
scary?? I thought it was bloody hilarious.. okay maybe not at the time.... but now it still brings a smile to my face Laughing Laughing
latest report
how did you get cartman?
snow report
got him from http://smiley.onegreatguy.net
ski holidays
He is sik!!! He has got attitude!!
snow report
How not to fool people.....and become immortalised for your stupidity on the internet!

Synopsis:

Kossovan refugee/illegal immigrant in UK - claims to be an Italian footballer at Chelsea (reserve team) as a cover story.... he's actually a waiter and serves at footballing functions (where he gets photos to *briefly* support wild claims)..... until bonafide Italian spots cultural knowlege gaps.... Friend of friend was duped by this tw*t (clearly love is blind and deaf!) lol and the 'Tossovan Chronicles' were created...

Tossovan Chronicles

True story! lol :eek3:
latest report
I am going to a cross dressing party next weekend. I am worried. The last one I went to was I went dressed as a dominatrix, leather underwear, boots, handcuffs; leather whip hanging from the garter belt etc

I was low on petrol so thought I would drive to the venue, leave my car and get a taxi home. Needless to say I ran out of petrol about two miles from the party and had to walk the rest of the way because no taxis would stop. One or two slowed down and then sped up very quickly when they got a look at me....

It doesn't end there unfortunately. I had some stitches in my head from a minor surfing accident the weeked before. Later that night I was dancing a bit too athletically and the stitches burst, spilling blood all down my front. I mopped up a bit, but was still a bit of a mess when I left to get a taxi with a couple of mates. My mate thought it wold be really funny if we pretended that we were a couple having a fight in the taxi queue. We must be better actors than we thought because someone called the police and next thing there are three police cars and an ambulance trying to take me to hospital. It was a very long night.....

So next weekend I'm going to dress as a nun.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy