Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone looking to share a transfer from Chambery to Val d'Isere Sat 17th Dec?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My husband is joining our family holiday a bit late, so flying into Chambery separately on Sat 17th Dec at 14.10 from Birmingham. Private transfers are expensive for 1 person, the public bus takes a very long time. Anyone want to share a transfer to the centre of Val d'Isere?
Cheers

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Thu 3-11-16 20:23; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@janeycathr, Welcome to snowHeads, but please be careful with your wording. Private transfers are a lot of money but they are not extortionate, it is a highly competitive business with many different companies. There are many threads on here from commentators and operators about the cost of doing business. The Altibus does take a while (the schedule is about 1hr 20 longer than a car) but the often arrive early on the legs to resort. Granted he will have a bit of a wait for it.
There is a Facebook page for Tarentaise transfer shares.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks for the advice. I have amended my wording as well.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@janeycathr, Altibus is probably the best option from Chambery airport.
It may be worth keeping an eye on the blablacar.fr website to see if anything appears, it is a lift sharing website where the passenger has to make a small contribution to the driver. Chambery to Val d'Isere is currently 9 euros.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy