Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

a good snowboarding jacket?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello,
Can anyone help me out with a jacket for snowboarding...........I have found 2 I like, both Helly Hanson:
1)
blue one: http://www.bestbuysski.co.uk/products_detail.asp?ProductID=236

2)
Red one: http://www.bestbuysski.co.uk/products_detail.asp?ProductID=235

Is the blue one any good? I really like the look, but the red one says something about 100g insulation for the body, 60g for the arms.........what does that mean?

Please tell me if you think the blue one is good enough for snowboarding, it seems a little cheap........
Thanks,

Luke
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The blue one claims to be insulated, waterproof/breathable, and have pit zips and a powder skirt, so has all of the main things you want in a snowboarding jacket. If you need more warmth, wear more layers.
There's virtually no info given for the red one, so I can't tell you how much better suited it is (if it's better suited at all), but my guess is the blue one would do you fine for boarding.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy