Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Replacing Scott Crusades

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, I have really enjoyed the all mountain aspects of my Scott crusades but now time for something new. Looking for something like the Scotts that are good on piste, stable in the crud and wide enough to enjoy the off piste. Any recommendations for a good all mountain ski?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you would like to stay with Scott, then The Ski might be a good choice. If you want something with a stiffer feel and better on piste performance, then Blizzard Brahma.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
K2 Pinnacle 95, a bit stiffer than the Crusades
Nordica Enforcer 98, more rocker - a fun playful ski
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you want err more towards off piste and like the lively feel of Scotts then the Scrapper 115 is worth a look. It won't win any GS races but as for the rest...no probs Wink

The Crusades are the best crud buster I've owned so if that's a big plus for you then keep them and build a quiver snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I find the Crusade a good all-rounder and have also struggled to find a good replacement. I reckon Sharkeymark has the right idea to just keep them and look for something else to go in the bag.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Sharkymark wrote:
If you want err more towards off piste and like the lively feel of Scotts then the Scrapper 115 is worth a look. It won't win any GS races but as for the rest...no probs Wink

The Crusades are the best crud buster I've owned so if that's a big plus for you then keep them and build a quiver snowHead

This.

Also the Scrappers are really nice skis - most stable 183 I've ever tried (didn't get a chance to ski the bigger size).
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy