Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What is ticketcorner.ch

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi --

While cruising around I came across this site:

https://ski.ticketcorner.ch/;jsessionid=E22C2A235E94B35071574DB6500B8F86.node1?blLocaleCode=EN

I can't quite get a hold of how to use the site. Can I use this to save money on one-day one-person lift ticket purchases made less than 24 hours in advance of my intended use date?

Thanks.

Jeff
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Interesting - I've used ticketcorner.ch before for concert tickets while living out there, but not seen a ski section before.

It appears you need to have one of their cards first (12chf I think) and then you add lift passes on to that as and when you want/need. I can't see any obvious savings at first glance, just a time saving.

Quote:
With the Ticketcorner Skicard you can easily buy from home ski tickets for more than 70 ski resorts and walk through the turnstile without queue up at the cash register.

The ordered Ski Card is registered directly in your account.

https://ski.ticketcorner.ch/skicard/ticketcornerskicard
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Looks like you can use a ski card from a ski area if you have one that is compatible so may not need to buy one from them

"Register an existing skicard (for example, the card from your favourite ski area) in your account or purchase new skicards"

Then see the accepted ski cards on this page

https://ski.ticketcorner.ch/resort/76
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
If you join as a member you get a 20% discount on a load of ski areas in switzerland each time you ski somewhere and it works a bit like the 'ski a la carte' card in France. Works really well.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy