Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Discount Ski Rental (before 4th November) in Europe

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've received an email for the above from Alpinresorts.com

It does what it says on the tin!

I've got no connection with (or experience of or affinity to) the company but thought fellow Snowheads might wish to take advantage. I have just booked ski rental for 4 of us travelling to Val Thorens and Tignes for a weekend in December (3 days' skiing in total) for €110 for the 4. Not a bad deal - & cheaper than Easyjet ski carriage!

To get the discount follow the instructions below from their email. NB. France bookings mention a handling fee for bookings made after 31 Oct. I managed to avoid it by booking earlier today.

Extract from e-mail:-

Book your ski hire online until 4/11/2016 and save up to -60% discount (regular discount would be up to -35%) by entering your promotion code "news133" !

Discount only valid for bookings in France!
Book now >>
For bookings to Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Andorra, Germany, Czech Republic and Bulgaria please use the promotion code "news101". This offer is valid until 4/11/2016.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lots of TO's seem to be running similar incentives... We got free equipment hire for our January trip by booking before 2nd November (Neilson), but I see Igluski are running the same promo - I guess if one does it, their rivals have to match?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy