Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

WHISTLER Feb 4th 10 days 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have booked to go to Whistler on 4th Feb for ten days to join a large mixed group of skiers boarders. In order to avoid the dreaded single supplement I need to find a share and one of the girls in the group is in the same boat, so if you are interested in skiing Whistler please get in touch. The cost of bed & breakfast with transfers and air Canada flight from Heathrow is about £1620. There is an optional extra 2 nights in Vancouver if you fancy it. Hope to hear from you soon.

Best Wishes
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Who did you book through? Sounds pretty good.

Do the 2 nights in Vancouver is my advice. Whistler is fine, but Vancouver is great!!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Many thanks this one is with singlesport. 32 booked but one guy & one girl still hoping for someone to share with
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Just a word of warning - Singlesport is simply an "introducer" or "arranger" of groups; it isn't a registered travel agent and Ruth (who is Singlesport) tries to make that clear. You don't actually book with Singlesport so if anything goes wrong or you're not happy, Ruth can't do anything about it. So check the T&Cs of the actual travel agent.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
This is correct if you book through Singlesport you will actually be introduced to ski independence who are running this trip for us
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I'm a guy and might be interested if there is a room share still going. Is this a guided group holiday and are all 30 guests staygin in the same location?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes everyone is staying in the same hotel. We are currently booking 3 more guys and one girl so still hoping for another male and female share
There is no guiding included on this holiday but Whistler do offer some orientation tours
To proceed please request a place using Singlesport.com and ask all your questions. If you wish to go ahead after that i will forward you to the agent at ski Independence who will give you a personalised quote. If acceptable you pay them (Singlesport never takes money) and are protected by their ABTA bonding
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I am the girl referred to above - desperately want to go but need a room share...
I am 45 and have been skiing for the past ten years or so, mainly in France - so this really appeals. I am a careful, intermediate skier - went on one of Ruth's trips last year and had a brilliant time.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy