Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Live Feeds from Atomic

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Atomic are running weekly live video web events on facebook.
They are on Thursdays at 17:30 CET and feature a lot a insider knowledge about the life within ski racers.

The first one was a walkabout at the Atomic factory for their Media Day which featured almost all of the atomic sponsored racers.

Today is the ski tech of Mikaela Shiffrin

https://www.facebook.com/ATOMICSKIING/

Well worht a view and also available after the event.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@flangesax,
Quote:

Today is the ski tech of Mikaela Shiffrin

You're not really selling it. Very Happy

Next week an interview with their accountants, or maybe a video on the history of plastic extrusion techniques? Very Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fascinating stuff. Just watching the race on Eurosport. Shiffrin has certainly found her GS mojo.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Sorry... must try harder!

I'm not really in the loop of your comments above.
After a while googling to try and find out more i'm still at a blank.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@flangesax, apologies. I was just taking the wee wee, somewhat unfairly. I'm the one who must try harder. Embarassed
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@foxtrotzulu, well that hasn't enlightened me?... I'm curious... what did you mean?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy