Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Half-term in Sölden?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
A friend is going to Sölden with his daughter during UK half-term week, 18-25 Feb. I was thinking of joining him with my son, my girlfriend and my parents.

I wouldn't normally pick Sölden - if not going to one of the areas I know and love (several in France, Dolomites in Italy, St Anton in Austria), then maybe I'd try something new to me such as Saalbach - Hinterglemm or Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. But this guy is a good friend and I haven't skied with him since high school.

We're all over the place in terms of skiing standard, starting from (low) intermediate to offpiste skiers.

What should I expect in terms of queues, mountain layout, etc?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Ques are not too bad, but skiing back to base can sometimes be busy. We always store our skis at the ski depot at the bottom and have a drink at the outside bar, but at that time of year it will be busy all round.. Its not a hard resort to ski and the glacier can be a great place to get your ski legs if youre a novice, its not expensive to eat there either... When you book your lift pass make sure you get the extended one that covers you for oburgurgle etc. Thats a good day out.
Some of the village bars are great, something for everyone.... a good cross section, we liked the black and gold bar ...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Our half term is the week before and when I've looked at most TO prices they are at their peak on our week. So you might have hit the jackpot because it might not be as busy as you think. Lucky you... possibly Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy