Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

JJC at Saas Fee 2016

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone else going?

Me and The Lass will be there for most of the first two weeks of November.

I'm really looking forward to it, I did a similar stint two years ago with them and found it really transformational for my skiing.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I was there last year, and would love to be there again this year, but haven't got the spare time to do race training at the moment unfortunately. I can hear the mountains calling pretty loud at the moment, so a significant part of me is regretting not booking it anyway. The Snow Centre are running some instructor training out there this week too, which I'm also not going on (didn't want to gamble on the weather), and so that isn't helping either especially given the recent snow and now good weather forecast.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
So in summary, I think you could cause me much annoyance if you post pictures. Very Happy I.e. please post pictures.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Training envy from me too, Saas Fee looks great and I've never made it there. Enjoy, @rungsp!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
First day for me, it was good to be back on skis.

Myself and The Lass had a whole day with just us and James Bennet (BASI Trainer and fantastic coach).

Value for money...the best days skiing you can get.
A lot of snowHeads agonise over such things....just book for next year!

Snow was great too, lovely chalky/grippy stuff.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Glad it's going well for you @rungsp, hope you make some good improvements.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy