Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

20% off Rossignol

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Quick post
Glisshop are giving an extra 20% off Rossignol up to 2pm today.
Worked out great for me as i had been watching a set , so maybe of use to others.

Experience 80 for £147 , Yes please Smile

https://www.glisshop.co.uk/pack_ski/rossignol/experience_80_xe_xelium_110_b83_black_orange-67249.html
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
bug just bought these last week, never mind still a good deal at £186
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Jonny996 wrote:
bug just bought these last week, never mind still a good deal at £186

Ditto. Heyho.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hopefully someone saved a few quid.
Seems they are doing this every Thursday so worth checking if you have a particular brand you've been watching.
As if the skiing isnt expensive enough , we get addicted to buying gear to pass the summer months Smile
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hawkwind wrote:
hopefully someone saved a few quid.
Seems they are doing this every Thursday so worth checking if you have a particular brand you've been watching.

I tried placing an order at 1:30 BST, i.e. before the stated '2pm GMT+1' deadline, and the code was expired so will see if it is back on next week. I guess they closed the deal 1hr early rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@balernoStu,
I would give them a call? I'm sure they would sort it , maybe a technical glitch.
I checked my email and it was 11:30 when my order was made so a good bit earlier.
Did say that similar flash sale next Thursday but my interpretation was for different brands , maybe not though.
Maybe they should limit sales to 1 or 2 per person , some eejits spoil these type of offers with EBay etc so maybe bulk was being bought and they pulled it.
Id be fairly confident they would honor in your case as the offer was made very clear on the website
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
@hawkwind, just a small opportunity order so no big deal. I did send an email though, no reply. I'll hold for now, ta.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
FFS I paid £300 for my Rossis last year Sad
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy