Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

MARKER TP11 DEMO BINDINGS

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anyone know anything about Marker TP11 DEMO bindings ?

They seem to come as standard with the Blizzard Brahma skis . I can't seem to find any info on the Marker webpage about them.

Any information ,views about them much appreciated . I would especially like to know if they are just basic level bindings.

I will contact Marker direct as well but am more optimistic of a reply on here . Very Happy

Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@brnttptr, From the Marker documentation for the FDT TP 11

DIN RANGE 3-11
STAND HEIGHT W/O SKI TOE SYSTEM 25mm
AFD GLIDING PLATE STEP-IN HEEL

Light and ultra-athletic for demanding rental customers: The new FDT TP 11 binding combines the skiing performance of Triple Pivot toe pieces with the comfort of the Comfort heel. Paired with the new demo base plate, this gear will be a star performer in the daily life of a rental business.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@PowerAdict Thanks
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
brnttptr wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Marker TP11 DEMO bindings ?
They seem to come as standard with the Blizzard Brahma skis......

The standard spec for the Brahma is actually as a flat ski, ie no binding. However Blizzard do offer the Brahma as an option pre-mounted with the TP11's, primarily for the rental market.

The TP11 has too much slop/flex so anyone buying such a great ski as the Brahma should buy it in the flat & mount a decent binding.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@SPYDERJON Thanks very much .

Why do Blizzard offer the TP11's for the rental market if its has so much slop/flex ?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
brnttptr wrote:
@SPYDERJON Thanks very much .

Why do Blizzard offer the TP11's for the rental market if its has so much slop/flex ?

Dunno. Probaby 'cause it's cheap & shops won't pay the extra for a Squire or Griffon demo.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy