Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

UCPA Touring

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Do any Snowheads have experience of UCPA's touring weeks? (I've done a couple of off piste weeks with them, so know what to expect with regards to the centres etc).
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
@Tom Doc, now if you can get on the women only UCPA touring week Cool

Past season we were touring again in Val Maira, which is a series of valleys in the Southern Piemonte region (drive down to Cuneo and then turn right into the mountains). We were driving up to where we were going to start from and I clocked a UCPA van outside a small hotel.

After our ski tour we were chilling out in the car park where the UCPA van now was and we saw a group coming down. Turned out they were the UCPA group and were all women!

They'd signed up for the women's ski tour week which I seem to recall was based near Chamonix, but the guide very astutely had decided on driving down to Val Maira, so not too sure how the pricing works as they were staying in Val Maira and not Chamonix?

So know it's only one example but based on that I'd surmise might be worth checking out. Though not too sure how they work the groups out on the basis of fitness and ski technique etc
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That sounds the job, but I'd probably end up trailing in last, red faced and sweaty, having kept them all waiting on every climb and get nowhere with any of them!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have done splitboard touring with them from Argentiere with 2 nights in huts.

What do you want to know? Chatted to people on the equivalent ski touring week, and also people setting off on skiing the haute route.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy