Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Years Weekend '17 - Funky Dates

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

Recommendations for a snow sure resort over NY 17? Issue I'm running into is the dates needed are odd - 29th check in, 1st check out.

Coming back from Singapore to the UK for a Christmas trip, and wanted to sneak in an Alps trip, but due back at work in Singapore on the 3rd Sad - so leaving NYD is the only option.

Looking for self catering (or not) apartment (or hotel!) suitable for 2 couples - not fussed at all on resort, but somewhere close to restaurants/bars/shops etc and somewhere snow sure. Val D'Isere, Val Thorens, Tignes all on the list so far.. Any recommendations for apartments, hotels, apart hotels, anything!

Cheers!
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
EDIT: Also highly unfussy on country; so long as it's a quick cheap flight from both London and Manchester...
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy