Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Aaaaaahhh! I'm off to see some of the olympics!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My darling (read "sneaky") wife sprung a surprise party on me last night for my 40th... particularly surprising as my birthday isn't until June, but anyway... About 40 of my friends and family were lying in wait at a supposedly family do last night, at which my mum and my wife presented me with air tickets, accommodation, car hire & event tickets for several winter olympic sports for me and my wife!

I'm going to see:
Mens Freestyle skiing on the 15th Feb in Sauze D'Oulx
Mens Snowboard Cross on the 16th in Bardonecchia
Mens Ice Hockey (USA vs. Kazakhstan) on the 16th in Torino
Ski Jumping on the 17th in Pragelato
Two man bob on the 18th in Cesana Pariol

Yahoo! Also have two days off which *might* just see me doing a bit of my own winter sports in one of the open bits of mountain!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You keep gloating like that and you'll be lucky to make it to the airport . . . Evil or Very Mad

Lovely wife you've got there . . . but payback's gonna cost you BIG! Toofy Grin

no ... not jealous at all ....
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Ah, well, payback has already happened... I arranged a trip to the Red Sea to swim with wild dolphins for her on her 40th birthday a couple of years back!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wow...sounds like fun. Enjoy.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
carled, Beware Greeks bearing gifts......... Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just been looking at the travelling involved... jeez we're going to be clocking up some train mileage between Turin and Oulx station... I'm not even contemplating driving anywhere near the venues!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
We are expecting reports back carled, Laughing
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Yeah, don't worry - my family has demanded a photo/video diary so I'll make sure I do something! For those with an idle 15 minutes or so that want to read about the dolphin/red sea trip, it's at http://www.ukedwards.com/marsa/
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You won't get in to the resort with a private car during the competition. This winter olympics has stuffed up my holiday and I'm there 2 weeks prior. I think I'll be skiing elsewhere and only using Sauze for bed and bawed.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hope you enjoy your trip.

don't want to be a party pooper though but the snow looks pretty ropey right now. might be more like a summers olympics if it doesn't snow soon.

Have a great time
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Yeah but fortunately the snowmakers will be able to cover enough for the freestyle and the boarder cross and easily the ski jumping. The ice hockey and two man bob will probably prefer the piste a bit harder... Very Happy
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy