Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

EasyJet Travel between: 6 Feb – 25 Mar 2017

Poster: A snowHead
Flight out 9th June
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Thanks for that info. snowHead
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mountaindoc wrote:
Flight out 9th June

Puzzled
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
@spyderjon,
Flights will be released on 9th June for passengers wishing to fly EasyJet from 6 Feb to 25th March 2017
http://www.easyjet.com/en/schedule-release
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks.
I'm going to be in the US between 7 June and 10 June so just need to stay up late Shocked
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Flyby now have flights between SOU and LYS. Recently booked for less than £100 return each sunday to sunday half term.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
alti - dude wrote:
Flyby now have flights between SOU and LYS.

Yes, but wouldn't you prefer to actually land there?...... Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
@Alastair Pink, at Lyon? No problem at all . . .been doing it for years
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
@alti - dude, It was a joke about your typo on the airline name wink
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Quote:

It was a joke

and rather a good one I thought, @Alastair Pink.

Thanks for the heads up, @Mountaindoc,
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@pam w, Well at least one person got it then. Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
@Alastair Pink, it was over my head rolling eyes
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Laughing
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
On sale now. You need to be a bit creative by selecting a date before 5th February on the front page and then selecting the "3 week view" to see availability beyond that.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Flights to Milan for the English National Champs booked. snowHead snowHead Rather annoyingly I'll be driving past my local airport, Edinburgh, and heading to Glasgow. The flight times were much better and £150 cheaper.
ski holidays
@Gaza, Gaza thanks so much!
Brilliant deal for March 2017
ski holidays
@Gaza, Oi - that's my trick!!
Clickety Click - booked for Feb trip home!
latest report
Thanks - booked my flights for Feb at a good price Very Happy
snow report
Booked. There was a new screen after entering credit card details that said due to high demand the price had gone up by three pounds while we were booking.
snow conditions
got half term flights, £910 for 7 off us. not to shabby.
snow report
Easyjet March flights don't look particularly cheap to me, eg BHX-GVA Sat to Sat mid March £150 incl 1 bag. Not cheap compared with that Flybe example quoted above by @alti - dude,
ski holidays
I can get easy jet EDH-GVA Wed - Tuesday in March for £62
ski holidays
Am a bit frustrated that their schedule finishes on the 25th March which is right at the start of the Easter holiday season. We're flying out then but returning 1st April so can't book both flights. Would have preferred Southend-Geneva but can't guarantee they will be continuing the service for the return flight. So went for 4 x Gatwick-Geneva for £180 including three bags, coz at least I can be sure I can get a return flight on that route.
latest report
Half term for 4 including the expensive front row seats (my lads are 6'5" & 6'3" so it's a necessity!!) from Edinburgh for under £600 v early this morning.
Same flights 4 hours later are now almost a grand & sleazy jet also appear to have increased the costs of your bags too by a few quid!!
The whole half term rip off really makes my blood boil. Thank God this is my last year of it!
ski holidays
Quote:

The whole half term rip off really makes my blood boil.

You don't believe in market pricing, @malarkey99? Good work getting your 4 flights for under £600. My daughter and son in law, both teachers, had initially planned to ski in February half term (they stay with me and I can do airport transfers etc) but they teach in different local authorities with different holiday dates. Or I'd have been up pushing buttons in the early hours, too.
snow conditions
@pam w, I got 3 flights - 2 adults and 1 child - flying GLA-MXP-GLA on Thursday 9th February and returning on Saturday the 18th February for £253. That includes front row seats on both legs. Bags will add more but I have some vouchers from easyJet so will use those to pay for bags. The same flights are now £455. Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
latest report
@malarkey99, £600!!!!!!!, I was refreshing website from 5.15 onwards. the best I could do was £130.00 per head but that is Monday - Monday, Did you get a Saturday for that price?
latest report
@Jonny996, from around 6:00 am if you did what I did i.e. select a date that was before the new dates and then select "3 Week View" you could book the flights. The front page wasn't letting you book the dates directly until after 8:00 am.
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Quote:

Easyjet March flights don't look particularly cheap to me, eg BHX-GVA Sat to Sat mid March £150 incl 1 bag.

Exactly the same flights now increased by £65 to £215. Think I'll look elsewhere!
ski holidays
When I booked this morning my flight out was £30 now £232.
ski holidays
strange, I booked Bristol Salzburg at 9 this morning and they are still the same price £104 total for 2 return
latest report
@jafa, yes Bristol same price but these were from Gatwick.
snow report
managed to get booked at 645am this morning - missed that trick of the 3 week view though, will remember for next time. Got 4 of us for half term sunday to sunday including 4 bags and 2 ski bags from NCL to GVA for £761, which considering they are now showing as £2300 on the website happy with that
ski holidays
I feel cheated my flights have only gone up £25! wink

As EJ now announce when they are releasing flights which creates a completely understandable mini buying frenzy I wonder how much money they have taken today????

Quite clearly their website can cope with this surge - unlike a certain government one (OK I know that was exceptional and people really shouldn't wait till 20 minutes to go before registering to vote).

For the full chapter and verse on how to 'beat the rush', please see the following link:
http://flights-blog.lowcostroutes.com/2014/09/how-to-book-an-easyjet-flight-before-tickets-for-it-go-on-sale/
You can always set up e mail alerts with them (and other airlines) for releases. I have no connection with the site but they are reliable and have never sent me any spam. The owner did appear on sH a couple of times.
snow report
Quote:

they are reliable and have never sent me any spam.

I must register again - never had anything from them.
latest report
I got the email alert from easyjet around midday, out of interest (am self driving anyway) I thought I would cost the flights that we would need from Bristol to Geneva, 2 adults and 2 kids, came to around £2300 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad (nearest emoji to eyewatering available).
outbound has gone up another £50 each since then so £2500 (plus another £200 for car hire).

last year the same flight was £1800 and cost stayed steady for several months as I kept on checking back in case they came down.

I know we keep on getting told that if there is a brexit vote that cheap air travel will be a thing of the past, but aren't easyjet jumping the gun a bit with an increase of about 30% and this is with cheaper fuel 20% cheaper than this time last year!!!!

cost to drive last year was around £800, will probably need the difference to cover the £ crashing against the euro if it is a yes!!
snow conditions
Bournemouth to Geneva is ridiculous...someone is jumping on the bandwagon somewhere. Sad Sad
snow conditions
Thanks for the heads up. Flights from Southend to Lyon were crazy, £6 for the kids ! In the end i decided to chance the train. Still, I priced up 2 adults and young person and a child and it work out 305 return to Southend incl 3 bags and one sports. Amazing price for 4.
ski holidays
When I checked flights from Bristol to Geneva half term about 6:00 this morning, flights from midday onwards was cheap £60 ish but the 2 flights first thing in the morning were over £100 then, are these times ever cheap or do they remain at a higher price ?
snow report
Jonny996 wrote:
@malarkey99, £600!!!!!!!, I was refreshing website from 5.15 onwards. the best I could do was £130.00 per head but that is Monday - Monday, Did you get a Saturday for that price?

The flights to Venice from Edinburgh only run on a Friday & Sunday so decided would skive youngest son off school a half day. So we fly out Fri 10th & come back the following Sunday. I think I was just lucky to catch the flight as it was released. I was watching several & had had an email from lowcostroutes re Munich flights & just checked the Venice one as well as it was the one I actually wanted. You had to toggle the 3 week view to see the one you wanted as it didn't show up on the normal date search.
Same flight is now £1700 for 4 which seems criminal to me.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy