Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

A good deal?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I've been toying with the idea of getting my own skis for a while, looking really for an all mountain park ski, as per this thread http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=125603&highlight=

I've been intending to wait and try some different options, with a view to buying at the end of next season...however my search for more info on what to look at has thrown up these http://www.sailandski.co.uk/acatalog/K2-Shreditor-92-Skis-2016-29123.html?gclid=Cj0KEQjw94-6BRDkk568hcyg3-YBEiQAnmuwkiy0-kdhmbuTcYSLe8-t4w10D8_zMZ8DmupEB4_5gh4aAgfH8P8HAQ

I'm now wondering whether I'll be able to better this deal anyway. Okay so I've not skied on the plank in question, but all reviews suggest that it does what I'm looking for and is generally pretty good, and I can get it with bindings fitted and all delivered to my door for less than £300 (would probably go for the Z12 option because it's the prettier of the two and I'm actually quite vain Embarassed ). Really I'm looking for the clever snowHeads that remain over the summer to convince me that it's worth waiting...or send me headlong into a world of having some brand new skis not being used for the next 7-8 months snowHead
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
A current or past season ski at 50% off retail price is always a pretty good deal. Not a symmetrical ski, sensible MOR waist size,, a brand you can probably sell on the following autumn on Ebay at £100-£150 with binders if you really don't get on. Can't see much of a risk.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@Dave of the Marmottes, +1
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
That's all the convincing I needed, thanks gents Very Happy

All going to plan I will receive a pair skis next week that will have a very nice place in my spare room for the next 8 months!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@SnoodyMcFlude, Shocked Shocked nice . . . very Rocky Horror . . . fishnets, basque and makeup to match?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@Masque, depends on how confident I get Very Happy....although if it means more time in the park then I may (not through choice) follow your lead and have titanium, stitches and ketamine Shocked
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
For very good deals and I mean very very good deals you should try eBay and seller "skioase". I've recently bought a pair of brand new skis (Atomic Vantage 90 CTI) for 240 EUR. You should definitely check him.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy