Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Car Hire at Treviso Airport, Venice

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Not strictly skiing related but I know a lot of snow heads will have flown into Treviso airport at some point. Flying there on my summer holiday and require car hire. Can anyone recommend a decent company, we want to have two drivers on the car and will be hiring for 8 days. Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Do you have a BA executive club account? If so, you are entitled to use the Avis BA rates, which I oftend find very good. They always include a second driver as well as CDW. http://www.avisba.com/

If you don't have an account, you can always create one if the rental price is appealing Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
@scr, I always (10 years ago) found the BA code made the rates MORE expensive by about 10%...

The only code that helped was the Swiss HON circle one.

We usually just go with a broker now. When we rented frequently a definitely good plan was the hire companies loyalty schemes as they'd pre-register licence details, etc, usually offered free second driver and you didn't have to handle any paperwork.

Tip up, scan card, present ID, get given keys. And a priority queue...saved a heck of a lot of time.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've not got a BA club account. Just been googling car hire companies, but a bit wary as not hired a car previously. Firefly? are coming up at resonably good value with a 2nd driver, I think they are part of Hetrz so will most likely go with them. Thanks.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy