Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Easter (Apr.8 '17), SC for 12, Snow-sure (as can be reasonably expected!)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,
Hope you are well and have had a good season. If this is in the wrong section, please don't hesitate to move it.

We are starting the search for a chalet / apartment for Easter 2117 and thought I would seek your expert help. Started the search on chalet websites but so inundated with the available choices, I needed some guidance.

We are 3 families; 6 adults and 6 kids (11yo being eldest by next April.) 2 of the families have spent Easter in Saas Fee but the would like a change of resort. My family are planning on joining them. Here are our criteria although I am aware that we may need to compromise on some of the wish list.

- Parking for 3 cars (non-compromise)
- 3 doubles for adults but kids would be happy sharing (although we do not want bedrooms in pull-out sofas in the main living areas)
- preferably only a short walk to nursery slopes
- As thread title suggests, reasonably snow-sure ( as best as can be expected)
- Doesn't have to be a massive ski area as we will be wanting to be near nursery slopes
- Not bothered about Apres-ski mayhem (bit passed that now) but child friendly fun-bars would not dis-please us
- Not mega-bucks but I am aware of prices in general so not expecting to get this for tuppence-ha'penny!

We are not particularly bothered about which country. Personally, I would prefer Austria but certainly not set my heart on it.

I know there is probably thousands of places out there so if there are members that have had good dealings with chalet websites/companies etc., those would be very much appreciated.

Thanks a lot in advance and, over to you...
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Verbier.
Lech.
Val d'Isere.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks @Whitegold
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Obergurgl is snow sure, child friendly and there are chalets right on the nursery slopes.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks @Kelskii.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I had planned to go to Obergurgl at that that time, but there was no availability by the time i went to book! (Esprit) so I'm going to Val D'Isere instead.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy