Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommend a good ski bag

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Having just purchased my first set of skis i am looking for a ski bag to take them abroad in. Ideally i would like to have it big enough for me to fit the majority of my kit in (with the rest going in hand luggage) so i can save some £££ hopefully when flying.
Is there any particular bag that would be suitable or can be recommended?
Also when travelling with EasyJet if i book as one 'Small Sports Equipment' as long as i don't go over the weight limit of 20kgs can i check my skis and boots in as separate bags or would need to put it in my ski bag? I tried taking them as hand luggage last week flying out from Bristol but was told i had to check them as well as my suitcase so ended up having taking a load of stuff out my case and putting boots in as they wanted £30 to check through as an extra bag! Mad
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I just picked up a wheeled Sport Conrad bag for 60 euros online and was very impressed on its first outing last week. Big enough for skis, boots and extra clothing-and under the 20 kg limit. Easily under the 20 kg limit on the way back as some git nicked my skis outside the Folie in VT, despite me swapping skis. They must have been watching....
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=124733
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
@ben.metherell, Dont bother with Easyjet in my opinion if taking luggage. I use swiss or BA as they dont charge extra for my ski`s. But not sure on options in the south west.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
@Kamikaze Pete, don't really have much choice, its Easyjet from Bristol, FlyBe from Exeter - who charge even more and change to Air France in paris, or otherwise would have to travel to London or Midlands to fly
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
@ben.metherell, Fair enough then- in that case I think you have to book hold luggage to book sports luggage but could be wrong. I have the Dakine Fall line bag which is nice and big for all my stuff but there are no straps or anything to hold the ski`s in place
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy